LG L70 Specs
LG announces its L Series III refresh ahead of Mobile World Congress | Android Central
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 400)
- Memory: 4GB / 1GB RAM
- Camera: 8.0MP or 5.0MP / VGA — depends on market
- Battery: 2,100mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 127.2 x 66.8 x 9.5mm
- Network: 3G (HSPA+21Mbps)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 02-17-2014, 11:22 PM #2
Re: LG L70 Specs
The only thing I question is why only 4GB? I understand to keep the device inexpensive, especially for most countries as they pay full price for phones, but that leaves maybe 1GB of internal for whatever...
- 03-03-2014, 03:27 PM #3
- By dgravo in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:56 PM
- By XtrGamer123 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:07 AM
- By PenguinHead in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:57 PM
- By PenguinHead in forum LG EnlightenReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:21 AM