Lollipop

paula999

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I have just been on the phone to LG support to see if there's a way between Lollipop on my LG2 and LG PC Suite on my PC can synchronise - after 3 months the answer is still NO. They can't give a date as to when they'll fix lollipop, you cant go back to kitkat, if you're on a LG2 even though you're running uptodate lollipop it cant suport LG Bridge (use in lieu of PC Suite), so you go to another physical phone or you wait in hope that LG get their act together.
Also tried AirMore but i'm apparently one of 3 people they just cant get it to work for! They cant explain why it doesnt work. I'm in Australia and we're each in different countries. Asked them if i can sych over a cable and never heard back.

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I have just been on the phone to LG support to see if there's a way between Lollipop on my LG2 and LG PC Suite on my PC can synchronise - after 3 months the answer is still NO. They can't give a date as to when they'll fix lollipop, you cant go back to kitkat, if you're on a LG2 even though you're running uptodate lollipop it cant suport LG Bridge (use in lieu of PC Suite), so you go to another physical phone or you wait in hope that LG get their act together.
Also tried AirMore but i'm apparently one of 3 people they just cant get it to work for! They cant explain why it doesnt work. I'm in Australia and we're each in different countries. Asked them if i can sych over a cable and never heard back.

It CM12 and not from LG and it is also not a LG2. You must mean LG G2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar