Please i need help. Deleting a group text

menueon

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I have several family and friends who all have very strong personalities lol. Well a couple of days ago i created a group text with some of the strongest personilities, only because i know they are great women and very encouraging in my time of need. Well, it has been 3 days and after everyone has given me encouragment, some are still texting in the group others are wanting out including me. I tried deleting the texts, but if anyone text within the group the dam thing pops back up. Sorry. My sis has asked me to remove her from the group which i have no idea how. How can i stop this group text. I promise i will never creat a group text ever again, unless it is with my sons only. Remember i have an lg-l90 phone. I need to delet people out of the group and delet the group all together. To keep it from popping up on other people phone. Is there a way i can creat a group text without them being able to respond that way only i will be abale to text in the group and who ever text back the text will only come to me and not disturb others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz