Looking for a smart band or watch to use with my LG Leon

spamgirl

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking to get a device that will work with my LG Leon, and the only thing I really need is for it to vibrate to notify me of calls and SMS messages. Outside that, I'd like it to look classy so I can wear it at conferences and at work without looking like a nerd or jock. Any suggestions from current users? Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I hear a lot of good things about the Martian Notifier, which looks like a standard watch, but has a one line readout for notifications. It's currently only $39 on Groupon.

The original Pebble Steel would be another good choice. I have one, and I think it looks good enough to wear to work.

spamgirl

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Do you have the leather or steel bracelet for the Pebble? I develop a rash when I wear a watch with a leather band, so I normally wear "plasteramic" bands. I read that the steel bracelet is very heavy, but I don't think I could wear the leather.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have both leather and steel. Do you get a rash to genuine leather, or the fake "bonded leather" (aka pleather)? If you've only gotten a rash with the latter, you may want to give the Steel's genuine leather band a try.

The steel band is not particularly heavy to me, but that obviously can be very subjective. Personally, I think it looks better with the steel band.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084