fix for if your smart phone isn't installing apps from PlayStore

venuslight

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I just had a delightful and brilliant girl help me to trouble shoot why my LG Leon wasn't allowing me install any apps from Pla ystore, though it looked like it was but it just kept on loading without loading, why my gmail wasn't syncing and how to transfer photos to my SD card, all which she resolved effortlessly!!!

I wanted to share the first issue with anyone who has similar problems and doesn't want to do a factory reset. So..........
1. got to Settings, 2. Click on General 3. click on Storage, 4. click on Apps.
Find all the Google Apps, 5 click on one such as Google Play Games, 6 Click on Uninstall updates, let it uninstall, then click on yes to go back to factory settings, go back and do the same for all the Google apps that will allow (some wont) 7. Click on Chrome, do the same, click on Uninstall updates ect, 8. Click on Maps, do the same, 9. Click on You Tube, do the same.
You will find you have freed up a lot of space and now Play store should work normally and start allowing you to download apps, and very likely some other issues will have cleared up too!

Good luck,

VenusLight:)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Thanks for the tip. Was the phone telling you before that you were low in storage space?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22