- 2 Posts
Google Chrome Password?
How do I place a password on Google Chrome so that Chrome can't be used on android phones (specifically the Lucid2)? I don't want Chrome to be used to surf the internet for inappropriate websites. If I can't place a password on Chrome, how do I protect my kids and myself from Chrome since I can't uninstall it? I can disable it, but it can be enabled again just as easy as it is disabled.
- 02-06-2014, 05:37 PM #2
Re: Google Chrome Password?
Welcome to Android Central! You could try any of the app locker apps available on Google Play to prevent Chrome from being used unless the password is known. Here's one: AppLock
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By ahmedbatty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM
- By BlueOrbit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Ry in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:07 PM
- By AussieAndroid in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
- By marki86 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:59 AM