- 2 Posts
Google Chrome Password?
How do I place a password on Google Chrome so that Chrome can't be used on android phones (specifically the Lucid2)? I don't want Chrome to be used to surf the internet for inappropriate websites. If I can't place a password on Chrome, how do I protect my kids and myself from Chrome since I can't uninstall it? I can disable it, but it can be enabled again just as easy as it is disabled.
- 02-06-2014, 05:37 PM #2
- By BlueOrbit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Ry in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:07 PM
- By Ahmed Muqaddas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:23 PM
- By AussieAndroid in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:57 PM
- By marki86 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 11:59 AM