- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Dropped my LG Lucid now it keeps rebooting
I dropped my lucid on its head yesterday on tile - nothing cracked or broke & the back did not pop off but it killed the phone instantly.
Once I tried to turn it back on, it wouldnt do a thing. So I did some testing and found that when I plugged it in, the bottom lights would blink over and over but it still would not turn on.
I found some hints and tricks online and i pulled out the battery & sd card & held down the power button for 3 seconds. This seemed to work as now it will turn on and it seems to function fine enough except the damn thing wont stay on. It reboots itself randomly, between 30 seconds or an hour or more. Sometimes I think its when I bump it or set it down that it reboots. Also just now when it rebooted it has 8% battery after it turned back on, but it was at full life before it restarted.
Is my phone possessed or do i just need a new battery or something? Any quick fixes or do I need to take it to the shop?
Thanks for any and all feedback
- 03-23-2014, 08:06 PM #2
Re: Dropped my LG Lucid now it keeps rebooting
Welcome to Android Central! I would guess that the drop led to a loose connection somewhere within the phone. If you weren't having any battery problems before the drop, I doubt changing batteries would help. You may just have to bring the phone in to a cellphone repair shop.
- By JustinBenedict in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-2016, 04:34 PM
- By jordo487 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 08:05 AM
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2014, 04:42 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
- By outdoors58 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:32 AM