Lucid 2 Stuck In Weird Voice Output Mode
I must have pressed a sequence unintentionally, because my Lucid 2 is stuck in some kind of bizarre mode and I can't get it out and it's very difficult to use.
It announces every little thing I do. If I press the power button once, it tells me time out loud. Then if I wait it says "Screen off." If I rotate the screen it says "Landscape." Also "Device unlock" and "Showing items one to six of eleven."
The touchscreen is very strangely behaved. If I touch an app, it surrounds it with a green square and says the app name. I have to double-click it to open it, and that's not reliable. It won't scroll down, so I can't look at half of the settings.
Also, the drag-down menu doesn't work at all.
How did I get here? How can I return it to normal? Thanks.
- 07-19-2014, 12:55 AM #2
Re: Lucid 2 Stuck In Weird Voice Output Mode
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like some Accessibility functions have been turned on. Go to Settings>Accessibility, and either turn off those specific functions, or turn off all of Accessibility.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:18 PM
- By kdavidson100 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 09:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2014, 09:41 PM
- By austriak in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:56 PM