- 6 Posts
I have Verizon no contract LG Optimus Exceed VS840PP (prepaid version /about the same as the LG Lucid). I have pics in my gallery which I took before I put in the SD card. - can't transfer to my PC using that..... So, when trying to share using GMail, that doesn't work, so I checked my WIFI connection to "HOME ****" and it keeps giving me a message "Authentication problem". I have turned off the WIFI and switched to Data on and nothing works. My phone is useless except to call or text simple things. PLEASE someone HELP!!! I also downloaded the User Manual for my phone - The Optimus Exceed PrePaid, not Lucid and the manual is so vague. Useless too. Again.... I need my phone to take pics and put them online for items I sell. (I don't like using a camera, the phone is much better for convenience and don't have to lug my camera with me everywhere I go. Nor will I accept using my camera as a solution. I paid full price for this phone and have the right to have full use of it's functions. Thanks for any suggestions/help! P.S. Finally I got some great advice to get pics out of my old phone and now this! The app that I used for that is not working for my new phone either.
- 6 Posts
Re: Authentication problem
I googled authentication problem and got my answer. This is to anyone else that has the same issue. I just needed to click on the field for my home internet connection where the message says "authentication problem" It will pull up a field where you need to put in a password for your cable modem. That worked and I have a connection!!!!
- By RikkeJP in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:04 PM
- By bigberries in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 11:11 PM
- By xBlast in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:12 PM
- By kotbn18 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:48 PM
- By AK90 in forum Android GraveyardReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:49 AM