- 1 Posts
Power Button Issues
Just recently my power button started to have problems. It will not open or close the phone screen unless i push the power button very hard then it does it.
Is this an issue that needs to be looked at or is there a fix? My thumbnails is starting to hurt pretty bad from it.
- 08-30-2013, 05:49 AM #2
Re: Power Button Issues
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like that button is starting to fail. If your phone is under warranty, I suggest giving LG a call and seeing what they can do. Otherwise, you might have to bring it to a local cellphone repair store if and when the power button fails. Or, if you're due for an upgrade, get a new phone!
- By YAYTech in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 26Last Post: 11-08-2013, 03:53 PM
- By jayoh492 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:30 AM
- By Karrott9 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:29 PM
- By Mama_00 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:16 PM
- By Fcubed74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 06:46 AM