lucid = exceed?

Shane Calm

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the lg vs450pp1. I have been all over the internet, all over the forums. I believe this phone works with this firmware but not 100%. I made the serious noob error of flashing twrp and not realizing it ha a locked bootloader. Its a verizon braned phone with 4.4.2. I KNOW BETTER!!!! Argh. So the phone is rooted and works fine. Actually its an impressive device. I cant flash anything on it with lg tools because it has no recovery. It doesnt go into download mode. Just a dead android and his yellow triange with the (?) Inside it. O could flash the stock recovery with a terminal emulator, but I cant find it. Im beginning to think i have been defeated by a 100$ phone. I had a guy from verizon yesterdaythat was going to walkme throgh a fix. But we got cut off. He told me I was lucky to get him on the phone asmost people over there dont know more than how to turn on yoir service and take payments. A difgerent one said they dont even have a way to talk to technical support directly bit they have to elevate the call and tech support calls THEM!!!! Sorry for the novel, just want you all to know im trying HARD!! PPLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN and thank you all who read this even if you cant help.

Shane Calm

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm. Still looking for this if anyone has it. Or even a link to the kdz or anything. Its got a locked. Bootloader and only the 100% stock recovery will work.

Boston BB

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
This maybe a major no-no here...(I'm fairly new), have you posted to xda...those guys (n girls)seem to love a challenge with androids. I'm only replying because I feel your pain....sent a kyocera edge into no-framework land. Am using an LG Volt (no sub) which is essentially a Lucid...good luck