1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default found root for mytouch e739

I've successfully rooted mytouch e 739 I had to search for a while but I found a working link for software "unlock root". sorry I tried so many different links I'm not sure which 1 worked you'll just have to look. once I installed unlock root on my pc all I had to do was download the drivers for my device turn on debugging connect phone to pc make sure debugging is recognized click root device it only took a couple of minutes when it asks to reboot the device say no then disconnect your device and reboot it. as it's not as safe to reboot while connected to pc

Warning: make sure not to mount sd card to pc while rooting and I'm not responsible if you screw up you're phone. This Is just how I did it and it was the easiest way I could find to root the e-739. I've had no problems
    Last edited by djwuh; 05-16-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Super onclick 2.2 works.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: found root for mytouch e739

I rooted my LG-E739 phone but cant make call what did I go wrong
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDrumz View Post
    I rooted my LG-E739 phone but cant make call what did I go wrong
    Have you tried turning off your network and turning it back on?

E739 minus all the Tmobile crap

Default Re: found root for mytouch e739

Thats exactly what i did too. And it worked just fine. Obviously your computer wont find the LG USB DRIVER you will need to install it manually , you can do so by going to your computer right click properties and look for the LG device right click and install the drivers manually. then just download UnlockRoot and BINGO!