- 2 Posts
How can I speed up my LG e739?
Any advice on how I can dramatically speed up my LG myTouch e739, without rooting it if possible (if rooting a solution, I'm open to hear how)? I've cleared the caches, did memory boosts, trash histories, deleted call logs, sms, mms, moved downloaded apps to sdcard. Phone takes a while inbetween apps, meaning the panels are blank for a while, then the apps show up.
- 12-06-2012, 08:11 PM #2
- 21 Posts
- 12-13-2012, 04:48 AM #4
- 713 Posts
- CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel
Re: How can I speed up my LG e739?
I can recommend some pretty awesome roms. Rooting is simple,
- check out SimpleOneClick to root it
- download ROM Manager from the Play Store and install CWM recovery, it's gonna ask for superuser permission, grant it
- perform a nandroid backup (backup current rom) just make sure you have at least 1gb of free space on your sdcard
- after that's complete reboot into recovery, easiest way is to select reboot into recovery from ROM Manager.
Then at this point you're ready to install whatever custom rom or flash some tweaks & such. There's quite a few to choose from. I'll guide you just let me know if you wanna try rooting and installing a custom ROM and some custom kernels too
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by LeoLawliet; 12-13-2012 at 02:34 PM.
- By s1thomasson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2012, 01:33 PM
- By jobzombi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2011, 06:00 PM
- By Android Addict in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:22 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2010, 08:01 PM
- By ltracte in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:40 PM