- 09-20-2013, 01:58 PM #2
Re: my touch LGE739 Freezing
Welcome to Android Central! It might help to clear the system cache partition (temporary system data that can sometimes gum things up--you won't lose any important data). Unfortunately, the steps that I found on the web are a little unclear, but start with the following:
1. Power down.
2. Press and hold Power and Volume Down at the same time..
3. Wait 3 seconds and press the Back and Menu keys (while still holding down Power and Vol Down).
4. Release the Power/Lock key after you see the LG logo.
5. Release the remaining keys after the LG logo flashes (blinks once).
If you see the Recovery Menu, select "Wipe Cache Partition" and execute. Then "Reboot System Now" after it's done. I hope that helps!
- By Robitaille20 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:26 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2013, 04:23 PM
- By Ace Cooper in forum Sony Xperia Z UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 09:54 PM
- By bawalker in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:53 PM
- By MarkSeven in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:14 AM