- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Plz i need help!!! Flashed wrong OS to LG myTouch Q
OK, I'm Having a little problem. Actually it's a pretty big problem but I refuse to let it get the best of me. I've been on this problem for awhile over a month now.
Um ok here it goes. I unlocked my phone with a self help video, then I rooted my phone with a self help video. Next, I attempted to install an upgraded operating system for my Lg My touch Q (C800).
I wanted something better than gingerbread that would better support the apps and programs of todays market. So I followed the self help Video EXCEPT. SMH. When I was choosing the version to flash my phone with I didn't see the exact name of my phone so I selected one similar. The video showed Tmobile Lg My Touch C800, I didn't See that one on the list so I selected the Huawei something or the other. Ok to make an extremely long story short well shorter. I flashed the wrong operating system restarted my phone and now my phone has either no operating system or is seriously stuck in a bootloop. I can't get my computer to see it long enough to do anything. So here I am now asking questions. A LITTLE LATE I KNOW but any help you can offer would be helpful.
Sincerely Smiley LT
- 03-06-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Plz i need help!!! Flashed wrong OS to LG myTouch Q
That is a problem. I don't have any experience with the LG My touch but you will need to locate instructions on restoring/flashing the device back to stock. Hopefully its not a goner but if its turning on and going into a bootloop that is a better sign than nothing at this point.
- By Therion11 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2014, 05:35 PM
- By leozdad in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
- By chirag94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 04-07-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Philip Poar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:36 PM
- By chirag94 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:05 AM