looking for a lg mytouch slicone case

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a silicone case for my friend's lg mytouch, It's like a ghost town in this section. he's probably the only person in the US that bought one, huh?

gammaRascal

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought one. I think it's a solid phone. I could care less for ROM's.

I'm sure I'm in the minority since most who frequent this and other DEV communities tend to buy into the development of a device, not the device itself.

gammaRascal

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I shopped around Ebay all day and found tons of sil, TPU and hard cases for this phone. Ordered a hardcase for the wifes phone and a TPU one for myself. Not a fan of the soft sil feel plus sil can be a pain to wipe down and dust sticks to it. Go for TPU.

ron.p

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Do have any malls nearby? Most of the malls around me have the little kiosks, they have a good selection around here. I got the silicon and it always got stuck in my pocket and pulled the pocket out when getting it. I ended up getting a soft gel type with a clear back.

This was this place: https://www.cellairis.com/store-locator Not much online, but at least at the counter, you can experiment with the fit and feel to find one you like. Their profit margin is pretty big if you know what I mean, talk them down and they will go down 20%.

ron.p

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I ended with this for about $17. He wanted $23 and came down. A bit pricey, but it suited my needs since it wasn't the sticky silicone and protected the edges and corners well.

img0091ong.jpg

gammaRascal

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Ah nice. I just got a candy black TPU case off ebay. $4.

Today I dropped my phone for the first time and the case just paid for itself. It fell from pocket level [about 3feet for me] and landed on the corner and bounced a bit. Sounds like a tiny thud, phone is fine. I'm sure if I didn't have the case on, I would have a cracked or chipped corner - or worse.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513