Any way to root LG mytouch?

StrikeHold

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
If this phone can be rooted, what can be done with it? You can't uninstall the bloat ware, what are the benefits of rooting if that is not the intent?

xJAVEEZYx69

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Well kinda a newbie here nd was looking around the internet and found out about rooting nd the benefits nd wanted to try it out for myself.
Dont really know what bloat ware is actually.

md108

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
A lot can be done if this phone can be rooted, for starters you CAN uninstal/freeze bloatware, you can run apps which require root access, if someone creates CWM we could flash custom roms, I am not sure this phone is going to get the development support for CWM or root

broly10000

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I recently got 2 LG MyTouch, and I definitely want to get it rooted, but looks like the phone is too recent for a hack to be available. I will wait patiently for information, since so far, all the posted methods are not working. Thanks in advance to everyone working on this!

xJAVEEZYx69

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Exactly what i was thinking.
Guess i have to wait a little but hopefully there will be a way to root this phone soon.

[Update]
can i use the superoneclick method to root it?

Last edited:

dmunsey31

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Success Rooting MyTouch.....Credit goes to Eamondaly_junior member on XDA

I Have Confirmed It Works

After several attempts to root via SuperOneClick 2.2, I tried something totally random from another LG rooting thread that seems to have worked. Install ADB, then do:

C:\adb> adb shell
$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
$ exit

Then run SuperOneClick 2.2 and it should root properly.

shepfromva

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site

tr3v0rth3k1n9

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Success Rooting MyTouch.....Credit goes to Eamondaly_junior member on XDA

I Have Confirmed It Works

After several attempts to root via SuperOneClick 2.2, I tried something totally random from another LG rooting thread that seems to have worked. Install ADB, then do:

C:\adb> adb shell
$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
$ exit

Then run SuperOneClick 2.2 and it should root properly.

Were do you enter this at and is super one click supposed to be on your computer or phone I know afb must be on the phone thanks i'm advance

MrBa1100nHands

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone Help me out? I have a mytouch E739 and I've been trying to root it for days now. Superoneclick freezes and unlock root won;t start on my pc. Any suggestions at all?

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Dude we got Jellybean

1362500614007.png

Sent from my LG-E739 running PACman ICS using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois