Biz's Stock Deodexed Clean MyTouch(e739) Rom

biznazz

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
This is my first ever attempt to putting something like together. I was doing this for a buddy of mine and thought i would post it to get some help. any help would be appreciated.

How to Flash Biz's Clean, Deodexed LG MyTouch Rom

1. Make sure your MyTouch(e739) is rooted. SuperOneClick 2.3.3 works great. (SuperOneClick | shortfuse.org)
2. make sure you have clockwork recovery on your phone. rom manager will flash it to your phone. i have tested it and it worked for me.
3. Download my rom. (Download Biz's MyTouch Deodexed Rom.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way)
4. reboot into recovery and flash my rom. (YOU HAVE TO FLASH THIS OVER THE STOCK, ROOTED ROM)
5. Do a cache and dalvik cache wipe.
6. Re-root your MyTouch
7. Enjoy.

If you like my work please donate if you want. :) It takes a lot of work to do this. thanks
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=99ET7P377ZNCL&lc=US&item_name=Biznazz&item_number=Biznazz&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%)

PS let me know if this works

Last edited:

biznazz

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
so i finally got to test this and its not working. if someone with more knowledge than i can take a look at it and help me figure out why it is aborting while flashing it would be greatly appreciated

mistere372002

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
First of all why did you post something you did not test? I'm looking over your rom right now.
Second, the only advantage to de-Odexing a Rom is for customization only. It will take up more memory to run.

This Rom is not flashable! it does not have a updater script.

Last edited:

biznazz

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
first of all this was the first one i have created so chillax and second i thought that was what was wrong i just dont know how to incorporate it in. i thought it was originally beacuse i was using crc to deodex it. and i made it to give a starting place for those that want to further customize there mytouch. so please try not to be harsh with me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch