Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy update problem lg e739

ok so here is my problem, earlier today i recieved a message sayin tht i had an update available, i accepted the update but the phone booted into recovery mode, now i cnt restore anything, i believe it needs the update to continue but i cnt seem to get it, i cnt get past the recovery screen. i tried to put the rom back to stock but it keeps aborting...any suggestions??

Default Re: update problem lg e739

There's an update? Nothing come in for me. Does 2.3.6 have root?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

not sure if it has root yet but i miss my phone :[ lol

So you weren't on stock when you updated? Did you uninstall any preinstalled apps?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i believe not cuz i have it rooted, nd no i have all my preinstalled apps
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

so my friend told me my hboot is missin, does anyone have a copy of it

Esalinas09 I have a similar problem, did you find a fix?

just jacked my phone up by updating, I rooted it a while back but only advatage i took was a tethering app which was the only reason i rooted in the first place. I put clockword recov and have a backup. I updated this morning then set my phone down while it updated, came back it was off. Turned it on and went into clockword mod recovery, I've rebooted many times, then tried restore multiple times, it goes through the motions then goes to recovery again. Then i tried factory reset, then restore again, and so far no change that i can see. CW mod 5.0.2.7