Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Help with my E739

Is thereanyway i can get CM7 without using a computer because i only have internet on my phone currently.. I want CM9 but I heard its not fully functioning .. Need this answered ASAP.

Global Posts
    2,047 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Need Help with my E739

Quote Originally Posted by EpicRycke View Post
    Is thereanyway i can get CM7 without using a computer because i only have internet on my phone currently.. I want CM9 but I heard its not fully functioning .. Need this answered ASAP.
    it depends is your phone already rooted itf it is you can just download the rom on your phone and flash via recovery. if its not rooted you could possible download all the required files to your phone and then transfer them to your computer and then root the phone, your best bet is to head over to a local starbucks and get free wifi and root that way
    I'm a android know it all with too much time on my hands
    If I've helped you make sure to hit that thanks button
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I recently rooted my phone(lg my-touch E739) and installed cyanogen mod 9(stable). About 2 days later my phone's power/lock button stopped working, after this I took out the battery and put it back in and it wouldn't turn on.... NEED HELP, DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Development for our device is starting to liven up, we're not limited to just CyanogenMod anymore.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

So in other words you saying dont use CM9.... I think my device is bricked now it wont turn on.....

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Just search for MyEzOS E739

And PA E739

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2