Optimus 3D 10D pre-rooted CWM restore

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Download here (403 MB)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
MD5:
Code:
f84f01b70bdeac63b3137c921d8ea79a

This is for people (like me) having trouble updating via LG Tools on the desktop. Unlike the other file out there that's bundled with other hacks and a theme, this is unaltered stock+rooted.

To use:
  • root your Optimus 3D (see the sticky)
  • open Android Market and install Rom Manager
  • flash latest ClockworkMod recovery
  • extract the download and open the folder.
  • copy the entire 2011-07-23.21.12.15 folder into the clockworkmod/backup/ folder on your Optimus 3D's INTERNAL storage (not the SD card)
  • Open Rom Manager, choose to restore a backup, choose the 2011-07-23.21.12.15 entry

[WARN]This will wipe all data[/WARN]

RobinM

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this gbhil.... I just tried to do a backup with PC Suit IV, and for the life of me I can't find how to activate the backup button.

This must be a new bug, because I did a backup fine about 3 weeks ago and updated the phone.

I can't get it to recognise Outlook 2010 either!

Hmmm.... :confused:

JordiBcn76

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot gbhil, you are the man !! I just registered here to say thank you, thank you...I was really desperate you know, yesterday I tried to install a new rom and I screwed it all up, I was about to send it to LG service but thank god I realized I still had clockmod recovery installed...so I use your backup file and everything went perfect! you have saved my phone! ...next time I will be extra cautious trying to pretend I know how to do.... The best lesson I learned by going through this geek adventures is that I should have read a lot, and after that read more and then only then read more and then plan the steps to do...Thanks again !:)