galaxy s2 or lg optimus 3d / thrill 4g

meany105

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
i will be posting this in several forums (lg optimus 3d, lg thrill 4g, samsung galaxy s2, samsung galaxy s2 attain)

I will be purchasing my first cellphone soon (NO, i'm not a 13 year old girl or an 80 year old grandpa) I have been holding out for two years (VERY VERY long wait), waiting for a dual-core beast capable of decent n64/ps1 emulation. I live in Vermont and the only carrier with service here is AT&T. the service is very limited (so LTE and/or HSPA+ doesn't matter, because there isn't even normal 3g service)

the only question i have for you is which phone (galaxy s2, or thrill 4g) will last the longest without any HARDWARE problems> after my 2-year contract is up, i plan on putting a prepaid simcard in. I am an extreme power-user (4 hours a day of 3d gaming with music streaming + email, facebook, RSS feeds, new york times, androidcentral, phandroid and many other sites )

EXTRA READING

my last device was an ipod touch 2nd generation 8gb. i used it for two years very heavily, draining the battery twice a day. then, one day i woke up and the wifi chip was broken​

Oh, and judging from my signature you can tell that IF there is a qwerty gs2 i will get that without hesitation

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Either of those are viable options, but if you want one sooner than you can grab an unlocked GSM SGSII online somewhere. It will be a very pretty penny though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781