- 2 Posts
Bricked LG phone??
Anyone knows how to unbrick my lg 3d p290
i didn't know what i'm doing but all i did was to follow the instruction on rooting my phone and i had no problem
after which, i downloaded the rom manager and download the "clock" thingy and click the boot into recovery mode
then it reboots and i got stuck on the lg logo. I tried booting it into recovery mode while pressing the power bnt + vol- + 3d btn and sadly still its stuck on the Lg logo screen and shuts down after a min.
Is there any way to fix this
- 02-18-2013, 10:41 AM #2
- 72 Posts
Re: Bricked LG phone??
Did you try to put it in download mode and try to flash the stock ROM using odin?
(sorry, idk how to put LG phone in download mode.. Google it)
I think i had same problem as u but mine was a little different, it was the recovery wasnt opening and stuck on TWRP logo..
Anyways you may try what i said at the start.. But be careful a lot while you are using Odin.. Flashing wrong thing or flashing in wrong way may brick your phone permanently.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
- By Pulxn in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/ThriveReplies: 42Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:29 AM
- By xaronax in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:20 PM
- By surfacinglove in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
- By loyalty#ac in forum HTC MyTouch 3G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 11:52 PM
- By NinjaMom in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2010, 10:38 AM