phone time lags until you slide the screen

lhoskin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! I am brand spanking new here. and I am hoping to find a little help with a problem that has frustrated me!

IF I Have missed a thread dealing with this, please please point me in the correct direction...

Alrighty, so My phone is an LG Optimus 3d and I have been using it for almost 2 years now with no major problems.
over the last month or so, my phone has been going into such a deep sleep that it is not keeping my time on the slider properly updated, thus my alarms for work are NOT going off like they should :(
Of course, it does not happen "all" the time. I pay for lovely insurance for this sillly thing, and bring it in, they tell me (understandable I suppose) that without seeing the problem, there is nothing they can do grrrrrr....

I am going to try an system reset this evening, but I am wondering if anyone else has a fix for this?
I have read about an app (Gentle alarm) did not work.... Even downloaded a Clock syncer, did not work...

Maybe I should add it does not "only" happen when the phone is in a deep sleep......

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! I am brand spanking new here. and I am hoping to find a little help with a problem that has frustrated me!

IF I Have missed a thread dealing with this, please please point me in the correct direction...

Alrighty, so My phone is an LG Optimus 3d and I have been using it for almost 2 years now with no major problems.
over the last month or so, my phone has been going into such a deep sleep that it is not keeping my time on the slider properly updated, thus my alarms for work are NOT going off like they should :(
Of course, it does not happen "all" the time. I pay for lovely insurance for this sillly thing, and bring it in, they tell me (understandable I suppose) that without seeing the problem, there is nothing they can do grrrrrr....

I am going to try an system reset this evening, but I am wondering if anyone else has a fix for this?
I have read about an app (Gentle alarm) did not work.... Even downloaded a Clock syncer, did not work...

Maybe I should add it does not "only" happen when the phone is in a deep sleep......

Welcome to the forums!
A clearing of the devices cache in recovery may help too (I do not know how to off hand for your device). Although a reset should clear any cached data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown