Accessories

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Geez when will this phone come to the US already?!?!
Anyhow I really like the look of this extended battery. Since the phone is already so thin I don't think an extended battery will make as big of a difference as it does with other phones. My only issue is the $100 price tag. Hopefully there'll be more options by the time this phone hits the USA, specifically VMU.

[HLI-P970XL] Buy Mugen Power 3400mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright

[HLI-P970SL] Buy Mugen Power 1800mAh Extended Battery for LG Optimus Black P970

LG Optimus Black P970 / DOCOMO LG Optimus Bright 3400mAh Mugen Power Extended Battery [HLI-P970XL] - YouTube

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Dude I'm wondering the same thing. My Verizon Contract ends 9/22 and I REALLY need to know when this phone comes out because if it's soon, I can just buy this phone instead of the Triumph first THEN OB.

That price for the battery is high but I would DEFINITELY buy it.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Dude I'm wondering the same thing. My Verizon Contract ends 9/22 and I REALLY need to know when this phone comes out because if it's soon, I can just buy this phone instead of the Triumph first THEN OB.

That price for the battery is high but I would DEFINITELY buy it.

Don't bother with the Triumph, everything on it sucks. I went through two of them and both had issues with EVERYTHING. Even though I sold my Optimus V after trying the Triumph, I bought another OV after returning. It might be even til December or Q1 for the Optimus Black to hit VM because there's also an LG Optimus Slider which will probably come out on 9/11. It would be a nice surprise if both the Slider & Black came out the same time on Sprint and VM but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton