SD card problems

mikey123

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have an Optimus T and whenever I reboot, I can't see apps stored on the sd card. Sometimes after trying different things with the sd card before and after boot, it works. But this time I've been trying for a day and a half and can't get it to fully recognize the sd card. I can read files using a file manager but can't install or access apps on card.. Help!!

sting404

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I have an Optimus T and whenever I reboot, I can't see apps stored on the sd card. Sometimes after trying different things with the sd card before and after boot, it works. But this time I've been trying for a day and a half and can't get it to fully recognize the sd card. I can read files using a file manager but can't install or access apps on card.. Help!!

sting404

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I habe a very similer prob. I cat seem to fimd apps stored ony sd micro chip also vamt brimg ip iyems stored there also. any ideas to bring pit nred help ty

chewannboon

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

Hi mikey123,

Try to take out your SD card, insert it into a card reader and connect your PC with it. Try to check if your SD card still able to be read / write. It can be your SD card problems, if it is get a new SD cards and copy paste all the necessary file onto your new SD Card. Insert back to your phone, restart and see what happened. If problem still persist, I encourage you to perform a master reset for your phone.

Hope it help. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool