- 2 Posts
Downgrade back to Android OS 2.2?
Is it possible?
I'm quite desperate, I updated to Android 4.0.4 and now I can consider my phone dead. The battery gets eaten in 4 hours! I expected a change but to go from 2 days of batter to 4 hours while not even using it is extreme! I hate myself for upgrading it and wish I could go back to the older version. Is there any way I can do that?
- 07-01-2013, 07:57 AM #2
- 12-10-2013, 05:41 PM #3
- 12-22-2013, 11:14 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Downgrade back to Android OS 2.2?
I updated a week ago to 907g30f 4.0.4 and while I like a few of the new features, it sucks hard. I can't shut off background data anymore so battery drains, and I keep getting annoying update notices. I have unlimited pic & text, doesn't recieve pics anymore. When I use my longer cord to charge it says "low usb/power" and slow charges (the cord that came with ph. I have a shorter one that charges normally). So uses way more battery & takes forever to charge. Brilliant!! I have emailed LG and asked them why we aren't given a choice to revert/pick the vers. we want. I don't know if it's the phone or recent windows 8 updates but comp. doesn't recognise phone anymore. Windows 7 doesn't see phone either, so good luck updating or rooting for me. 4.0.4 is terrible I want 2.3.4 back!
- 02-20-2014, 12:50 AM #5
- By Mr Davo in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 8Last Post: 07-22-2013, 05:23 PM
- By gadgetdaz in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:29 PM
- By FlyingGiraffeDiarrhea in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2013, 02:00 AM
- By emmygirl28 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2013, 01:34 AM
- By sarahGT in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2013, 11:50 PM