Is it possible to upgrade an LG Optimus Bright Android 4.3?
I have the LG Optimus Bright (sold for a while by NTT Docomo in Japan), which is close to the Optimus Black. It is running Android 2.3.3.
NTT Docomo and LG are not issuing any more upgrades for this device. I was wondering, though, if it was possible somehow to install 4.3 on it. I don't care about any of the LG special features. Vanilla Android, like I have on my Nexus 7 would be fine.
The device as 1 GB of internal RAM and a 4 GB SD card.
Re: Is it possible to upgrade an LG Optimus Bright Android 4.3?
I was reading somewhere that it is sometimes possible to buy the stock Android 4.3 from Google Play. But I don't see it available when I search. I guess this older Android phone is stuck at the LG Android 2.3.3?
- By android jack in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:34 PM
- By HotNoob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:17 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 02:15 AM
- By beck79 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:29 AM
- By sierramonet in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:30 AM