Optimus Elite Wallpaper Pack

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Just some stuff I threw together bored. Feel free to use and share.

edit: i am awaiting arrival of my elite and decided to put together these for when it is here. i believe the screen resolution is still the same for wallpapers as it is for the optimus v even though the screen is slightly larger. 640 x 480. these may need re-editing.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
thanks bro. ive got more to come. just havent had time to finish editing them.their nothing special. i grab many images from public sources,edit them a bit for our uses and then save out. so no claim on complete authoring. but thank you all the same :) glad to be be back on androidcentral. tried phandroid forums and its really not for me. to many restrictions. think ill start threads over here for the elite mirroring the rooting tutorial in full along with msl code info and a few more things regarding our phone. also these wallpapers will work on the OV and a few other optimus devices. next pack will include generic optimus labeled papers for many different 640x480 optimus devices so all can use if they want.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks bro. ive got more to come. just havent had time to finish editing them.their nothing special. i grab many images from public sources,edit them a bit for our uses and then save out. so no claim on complete authoring. but thank you all the same :) glad to be be back on androidcentral. tried phandroid forums and its really not for me. to many restrictions. think ill start threads over here for the elite mirroring the rooting tutorial in full along with msl code info and a few more things regarding our phone. also these wallpapers will work on the OV and a few other optimus devices. next pack will include generic optimus labeled papers for many different 640x480 optimus devices so all can use if they want.

Curtis I have recently tweaked a cm9 rom for the optimus s called the Godzilla rom
Seeing how bad @#$ these are can you make a wallpaper pack with Godzilla and optimus if at all possible?? Thanks

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781