- 2 Posts
how to turn the shutter sound off?
so i downloaded the app "Tasker" and did what i am supposed to. but the shutter sound for the camera still wont silent. can someone tell me specifically what i should do in the "Tasker" app? mine says "no active profiles" but i'm pretty sure my profile is active? idk... i just want the stupid sound to stop
- 09-18-2012, 08:24 PM #2
- 284 Posts
- Backside... MiRaGe
Re: how to turn the shutter sound off?
The sounds are actually built into the app on the Elite. The only way we found to stop it was by actually modifying the apk to remove them.
For this to work you must replace the camera app with the modified one which requures you to be rooted. Other than this there is no other method ye to silence sounds
Hashtag over at Android Forums figured this out and modified the apk and posted it. If you are rooted you can download the modified camera app here http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4795816 and replace your camera app
Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2
- 09-19-2012, 09:50 AM #3
- By Rev2010 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2011, 11:10 AM
- By kalex in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:41 PM
- By Baconator in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:57 PM
- By iPwn in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2010, 12:14 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2010, 06:15 AM