Custom ROMS?

George Cubitt

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there a custom rom for the Optimus Elite for VM. I have went through the root process and now I want to play. If there is one, can you explain in a step by step process on how to use it.

spacejayson

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
That link worked great ive tried everything to get my optimus elite to tether (before rooting) for my ipad 4th gen and ipod 5th gen and nothing would work.. So i rooted my phone (very easy thanks forum) and still couldnt get it to tether with foxfi and other widgets. Till i found this thread just now and followed that link and used "wifi tether for root users" and bamm it worked the frst try wich is awesome (thanks pilot03 for link) cuz thats been my goal thie whole time. ,,,i was so sik of seeing erorr 67. Altho after rooting with foxfi after. Error 67 popped up i just didnt push anything and the error 67 box shut off by itself and then it would stay on and was active but when trying to tether to my ipad it would just sit and spin (trying to load) but would never completely work,,, so thanks again for the link to use " wifi tether for root user" works perfect so far,:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair