Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation LG Optimus Elite Force Closing [PLEASE HELP]

Hey everyone, never used this site before, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place.
    Anyways, I recently have had a problem with my LG Optimus Elite from Virgin Mobile
    I bought it off of eBay from a good seller, bought from him before and no problems.
    So I had it for about a month and it was perfectly fine and I loved it, then one day I put it down on my desk to do my homework and when I picked it up, I had to close out numerous force close messages.
    It was mostly Google stuff that had stopped working
    I didn't download anything recent previous to this happening. In the notification bar there is also a thing that says Activate Now. I can't use anything such as phone/text/email
    and I can't turn on my background data to download apps.
    There is also no option to factory reset which is odd but I already took everything off my SD card.
    I really really liked this phone and I am looking for any help! Thank you

Default Re: LG Optimus Elite Force Closing [PLEASE HELP]

I accidentally touched hot spot feature on an app i downloaded, i called virgin they gave me to a tech who walked me through a factory reboot i had to use another phone while he gave me a bunch of codes and numbers it worked and never had a problem after that except for apps with bugs when i updated them,btw I'm still stock cuz i don't know how to root my pho ne and flash new roms yet.hoping someone will call me and walk me through it hope they will help u just hit up virgin mobile.
    Last edited by Johnny Sparks; 01-05-2013 at 02:09 AM.