Music Player complaints

r3db34r

May 17, 2013
Visit site
kind of a new user to smart phones with the Optimus Elite being my first.
i got about 2g worth of music on my phone that i listen to while working. i used My Playlist Creator to create the playlists, as i didn't want to manually do it for each song. everything seemed to be working ok until i tried to delete the playlist and create a new one as i added new music. it didn't delete. well, it did in polaris but not within the default music player. after finding out i got three and four playlists that i can't delete, i tried using different music players. same problem.

i removed my SD card, reformatted it, added the music and playlists are still there. did a factory reset on the phone, reformatted the SD card - no playlists. so at least then i was clean. added my music. and created a couple of playlists that i wanted to delete to find out wtf was going on ... nope. still there. though i cant find them using any file manager, the music player has them still there, even after rebooting the phone numerous times and rescanning the SD card.

so my guess is that there is a stupid cache out there of the playlist that i just can't get rid of, since i cant find it. i've tried looking all over for playlist cache but nothing. any help here would be appreciated. also, i tried about 6 different music players out there and they all have this problem ...

r3db34r

May 17, 2013
Visit site
putting some thought into it ... was wondering if the google back up might have been readding the older playlist after i modifed the existing one ... so i turned off the back up and rebooted the phone twice...

nope, playlists are still there eventhough i have manually deleted them using a file manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy