1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Has anyone had the issue of throttling right after paying for the next month?

It seems like I have been having this issue every month. Every time I get the next month paid after my month is over it is still being throttled. I have called them several times trying to get it straightened out and they had me do a reprogramming of the phone and it is still like it is being throttled when it hasn't met its limit at all. I am sure I am not alone on this and I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and found how to fix this and avoid it from happening again. As it is getting quite annoying to pay for a service and not get the speeds I am suppose to.

ROM
    Un-rooted stock ROM

Default Re: Has anyone had the issue of throttling right after paying for the next month?

The only time I had a problem with it was last May when VM was rolling their accounts into Sprint. A VERY long story short, the issue resolved itself when the following month's payment posted and my data usage reset. Keep on 'em and good luck!
    Right rode away long ago... Before rescuing wrong from below.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Has anyone had the issue of throttling right after paying for the next month?

Ohh I will keep on them. They think they can just screw everyone with this and no one will say anything. Well I say if it keeps happening I am going to try to gather up a big enough group of people and start a petition stating I am not alone on this data glitch that they seem to refuse to fix. It has been almost 3 days and it has still not budged from a little over 256Kbps I have just been being throttled since loading the phone with money.