- 109 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can you have 4G LTE attached/soldered to this phone?
I was just a little curious because if I could get this done for less than what it would cost to get a new phone then I would be more than willing to do it. If not then I will just have to get a new phone I guess.
- 01-27-2014, 08:36 PM #2
Re: Can you have 4G LTE attached/soldered to this phone?
Unfortunately, I don't think this can be done as software is needed for the radios to work. Also, there would need to be sufficient room to place the radio as well.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-27-2014, 10:12 PM #4
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-25-2016, 07:55 PM
- By Nabooy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:06 PM
- By benhaube in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:35 PM
- By vadim2200 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:36 AM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 03:31 AM