- 109 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How can I change the sizes of partitons? I want the system partition to be bigger specifically.
I have seen various ways like the bootloader thing but it doesn't give a big enough size. As my stock size is 350 and the biggest for the bootloader thing is 250. So I am wondering if someone knows how could they give me the steps to do it? Or if you could make a image to flash to change the sizes that would be great. I am just wanting to be able to flash kitkat with the full gapps. No matter what I do I can't seem to get google play to get on there even with the slim apps. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
- By Nexus7_2ndGen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:35 PM
- By j j6 in forum Cases, Skins and Screen ProtectorsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Perryt82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:22 AM
- By PhobicCarrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Emy Ashura in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:52 AM