Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By natehoy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to root your LG Optimus G Pro

Looking to root your LG Optimus G Pro? Check out the latest guide below.

How to "root" your Optimus G Pro AT&T - xda-developers

Default Re: How to root your LG Optimus G Pro

Hi All,

Wondering why this is empty? First, let me tell you I'm a complete NOOB when it comes to android. I'm an ex-apple junkie and have always jailbroken my phones. However, I am now the proud owner of an LG Optimus G Pro sporting KitKat. Naturally, I would like to root it. I've scoured this forum and the internet for a way to root it using a mac. I don't even have access to a windows machine and my hard drives are small ssds so I can't even use a simulator. I found a video on youtube that talked about getting the android sdk which I did, but cannot find a thing on how to actually perform the rooting of the device using a mac.If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful! Thanks!

I need help on how to root my LG phone E615

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Onuwaje Frank View Post
    I need help on how to root my LG phone E615
    This is the forum for the Optimus G Pro. You'll probably have better luck if you ask over in the threads for the Optimus L: LG Optimus L - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    Phones: BB 8820 -> BB 8310 -> HTC Thunderbolt -> LG Optimus G Pro -> Moto X 2013 -> Moto X 2014 -> Note 4
    Tablet: Nexus 7 2012
    Eschatology likes this.

I was given a LG Optimus g pro when I turn it on it goes into CWM Recovery ONLY. It didn't have a SDcard. I tried installing a few some aborted some said complete. When I select reboot it says lost root fix yes no ? Either way it just reboots to CWM Recovery. Thanks for any help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeAndroid View Post
    Hi All,

Wondering why this is empty? First, let me tell you I'm a complete NOOB when it comes to android. I'm an ex-apple junkie and have always jailbroken my phones. However, I am now the proud owner of an LG Optimus G Pro sporting KitKat. Naturally, I would like to root it. I've scoured this forum and the internet for a way to root it using a mac. I don't even have access to a windows machine and my hard drives are small ssds so I can't even use a simulator. I found a video on youtube that talked about getting the android sdk which I did, but cannot find a thing on how to actually perform the rooting of the device using a mac.If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful! Thanks!

i very like it

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeAndroid View Post
    Hi All,

I just rooted my LG and had same problem then I found away for the android to do it through itself, go to play store and download "Towelroot" for android and that will do it and when prompt comes up warning ignore it and push continue buttonbutton and it will be done in 2 sec. Then you'll have to install a superuser app.from play store as well then you're done oh after all that reboot device and you're rooted. It's actually pretty cool cause you don't have to do it through a PC.

Default how to make knock code in g pro like of g2

Can any one give idea on how to make knock code for waking phone like of g2 and g3?