AT&T-branded screen protector review

chp1990

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I've tried many many screen protectors on various devices and I swear by the Spigen products. Since they don't have a Steinheil or GLAS.tR SLIM offering yet, I decided to give the AT&T-branded screen protector a try:

Basic Screen Protector Tri-Pack - LG Optimus G Pro accessories from AT&T

The packaging has a Case-Mate logo on the front, although Case-Mate's website doesn't show it.

Anyway, the cut seems pretty good; it covers most of the glass, up to the beveled edge. It has a cutout in the upper right for the front facing camera and sensors. The feel is not quite as good as Steinheil, but acceptable. I'd consider the clarity above average; while not quite invisible like the Steinheil, it's still pretty clear.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I asked Spigen about screen protectors, they said in a couple of weeks they would have them on the site. So I had to go the eBay route for now. I actually purchased (2) 2 packs on eBay for $1.09 per pack, of course now the seller bumped the price to $10.09 for (2) which is steep. There are deals to be had on Amazon.com for screen protectors so check there too.

uci2ci

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I didnt like the ATT casemate screen protector that much to be honest. Too sticky and hazy for my taste. Might pick up a Spigen ultra crystal, but im seriously considering going naked this time around. The screen is just too nice and slippery to be ruined by a screen protector. Must....not....scratch..............screeeeeeeen!

uci2ci

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I asked Spigen about screen protectors, they said in a couple of weeks they would have them on the site. So I had to go the eBay route for now. I actually purchased (2) 2 packs on eBay for $1.09 per pack, of course now the seller bumped the price to $10.09 for (2) which is steep. There are deals to be had on Amazon.com for screen protectors so check there too.

1.09 for Steinheil film is unheard of, its was probably a typo on the sellers behalf, but you got in before he changed it ;)

Edit: NM, i miss understood your post.....i need sleep

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I just use the Flip cover to protect my screen.
I hated it at first, but it's growing on me. I loth screen protectors as I've never found one that doesn't seem to interfere with image clarity.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The ones I got off of eBay are doing well, they seem to be a slight anti-glare but otherwise I can't tell they are there so I may get some from AT&T when these are used up, got (4) for 2.18 of course now they want (2) for $10.09. Spigen should have theirs out soon, or so they said they would.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463