Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile OGP is $99 on new 2 yrs agreement + $25 gift card.

Cousin went to frys and saw it $99 bucks and he got a free $25 gift card. I am not sure how he got the gc, it is in Palo Alto Branch
    Good deal?

Fry's Electronics |

Default Re: OGP is $99 on new 2 yrs agreement + $25 gift card.

that is a very good deal... i saw it today as well at my frys here in Dallas... i was so tempted to upgrade my other line, but my wife didnt like it so she's waiting for the GN3.....

Luckily I find my on eBay outright for 524$

Sent from my LG-E980 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by nelonez View Post
    that is a very good deal... i saw it today as well at my frys here in Dallas... i was so tempted to upgrade my other line, but my wife didnt like it so she's waiting for the GN3.....

That does not compute...lol

That's the first i've heard of someone "ok with the size but still doesn't like the OGP" once one can overcome the size, this is the phone that just keeps on giving! What's not to like? : ) I had the Note 2, and while it was definitely a great device, the width of it made it tuff to use for long periods (and i find the width of OGP being jusssst the smidge needed to make it tolerable)...PLUS, N2 was no where near the speed demon/ nor was it as fun a device to use as this one...There's just something about it, the way its ALWAYS ready and has never evending enthusiasm for whatever task you want to do... Kinda like having an "electronic puppy dog"...lol

Not trying to critisize or judge your wifey (AT ALL - i come in peace : ) but i imagine the Note will come in at approx $299 while this is $99, i can't imagine the Note 3's form factor will be anything different from N2 but probably BIGGER, so what features is the Note 3 promising that this one is lacking? Is it the S Pen? I know that is a dealbreaker for some... Just curious...

Thanx!

BTC
    Last edited by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK; 05-19-2013 at 05:13 PM.
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJWiteboy09 View Post
    Luckily I find my on eBay outright for 524$

Sent from my LG-E980 using Android Central Forums
    I was going to grab one off ebay @ the $524 price but shied away due to at&t blacklisting IMEI now, couldn't take the risk. I ended up picking up one from an at&t dealer store for about the same price plus taxes.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I went and bought one darn CA, with tax it came out $152.++ they taxed it on a non discounted price.

Global Posts
    4,950 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I love the OG Pro, but I will admit I look forward to what the GN3 will be. Can they fit a 5.99" display inside the same frame and size? If not the phone will get too big and will deter many from using it.