At&t cuts OGP $ in Half!!

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
They should be selling like hotcakes now. I'm not even mad that I paid $200 for it a few weeks ago. This phone is worth it and more.

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
They should be selling like hotcakes now. I'm not even mad that I paid $200 for it a few weeks ago. This phone is worth it and more.

I've been holding out because I'm still very happy with my One X and I didn't see anything out now that looked like a big step up but this is tempting me....

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been holding out because I'm still very happy with my One X and I didn't see anything out now that looked like a big step up but this is tempting me....

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

Trust me, it's a very big and very nice step up. Especially if you're finding the 16 GB in the One X a tight squeeze. Which I did...

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Same here. No complaints whatsoever about paying $200 for it 15 days ago. Still worth each and every penny.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I just took the dive i have the htc one and the lg nexus 4 decided to go ahead and purchase at price through att premier not so bad at 549.00 way cheaper then the note 2.. i just hope this phone is all that everyone says lg in the past has not had a good history supporting their devices but hopefully that will change can't wait to get it also ordered that flip case for it looks very nice for the folks that have it do you think its better than the note 2 and how are pictures on this device i love what the one can do but looking forward to OGP.

boidsonly

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Paid FP for mine and moved to T-Mobile. Service has been great and I'm saying $80 a month.

badmojo69,
I have been trying to find someone who purchased the OGP and moved to T-mo. Exactly how did you go about doing that? The T-mo store where I live is absolutely no help at all and ATT said they will not unlock it if I buy and go to another carrier.

Any and all info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
badmojo69,
I have been trying to find someone who purchased the OGP and moved to T-mo. Exactly how did you go about doing that? The T-mo store where I live is absolutely no help at all and ATT said they will not unlock it if I buy and go to another carrier.

Any and all info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

I was an ATT customer and picked up the phone FP off contract. Then I called the international number and told them I travel and need to unlock code for the phone and that I paid FP.
They looked up my account and gave me the unlock code. I then went to T-Mobile and got on the all you can eat family plan. It was a lot easier than I thought.

The thing with T-Mobile people need to be aware of is they put a hard credit inquiry on your credit report. My guess is because they are basically letting you finance phones you get from them when you don't pay FP. Only other gripe is I can't get the hotspot to work. My wife has the SGS4 that we moved over from ATT also and hers doesn't work either.

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I was an ATT customer and picked up the phone FP off contract. Then I called the international number and told them I travel and need to unlock code for the phone and that I paid FP.
They looked up my account and gave me the unlock code. I then went to T-Mobile and got on the all you can eat family plan. It was a lot easier than I thought.

The thing with T-Mobile people need to be aware of is they put a hard credit inquiry on your credit report. My guess is because they are basically letting you finance phones you get from them when you don't pay FP. Only other gripe is I can't get the hotspot to work. My wife has the SGS4 that we moved over from ATT also and hers doesn't work either.

Actually all Cell Companies in the USA that check your credit do a HARD hit on your credit report. So if you are concerned about your credit, don't apply to many of them so close together.

Jasonr403

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just got my lg opg pro today at at&t for 99$ and I love it I actually exchanged my galaxy s4 for it and it was the best choice I made in a long time it has all the same specs 13mp camera same processor just clocked to 1.7 instead of 1.9 plus its 1080p just like the s4 but with a bigger screen. Its a great phone how does anyone else like it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Just got my lg opg pro today at at&t for 99$ and I love it I actually exchanged my galaxy s4 for it and it was the best choice I made in a long time it has all the same specs 13mp camera same processor just clocked to 1.7 instead of 1.9 plus its 1080p just like the s4 but with a bigger screen. Its a great phone how does anyone else like it.

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

Do u still prefer it over the s4?

from what ever phone I feel like using today.

Metal Chaos

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I got mine for free when I traded in my old smart phone, the HTC Droid Incredible (which I also got for free). Wasn't a bad deal at all, considering the phone itself was only worth $3. Though admittedly, I did almost go for the Nokia Lumia 920, I'm really glad I didn't now.

AKA_Rizzo

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I was having data issues with my HTC Vivid. I went to the AT&T store.... They actually bought my vivid for $100.00 !

I just paid tax and used an upgrade, I got my OGP for $6.74!

:D :D :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy