- 18 Posts
Is it possible AT&T optimus pro on Rogers LTE network in Canada?
Hey everyone. I really want to purchase this phone, but it's only exclusive to AT&T as everyone here knows, anyways I've been trying to see if the LTE frequency on this phone will work on the Rogers network in Canada. I've been searching the internet for these past few days and can't find a clear answer.
From what I found out the AT&T optimus pro uses 1700/2100 for LTE, can anyone press verify or know that the LTE will work on Rogers in Canada. Thank you.
Last edited by socacola; 07-03-2013 at 01:09 PM.
- 07-14-2013, 10:05 PM #3
- By mikeski23 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:22 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:21 AM
- By coolguy27 in forum SprintReplies: 15Last Post: 07-11-2013, 10:07 AM
- By paulsmosis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 11:37 AM
- By girardtim in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2013, 11:11 PM