How good the battery is if you upgrade from s3 to OgPro

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Anyone from s3 users? And also, I cant make up my mind yet if im goin to get the note2 or ogpro...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Pasted from my reply to you elsewhere:
I had the VZW version of the SGIII and just bought the ATT version of the OG Pro. Battery life has been outstanding. It definitely lasts longer than the SGIII. I get good service from both carriers with ATT edging out VZW ever so slightly at home. I easily get through an entire day with OG Pro where the SGIII needed a charge toward the end of the day if it was being used heavily. When we were in Disney World last month, the SGIII couldn't make it much beyond 12 hours.

The UI from LG is zero lag and very fluid. This phone is about the best kept secret around. I tried the HTC One but my contacts wouldn't sync in the car and the lack of an SDCard and 16GB of internal storage had me spooked. I'm very happy with the OG Pro.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Pasted from my reply to you elsewhere:
I had the VZW version of the SGIII and just bought the ATT version of the OG Pro. Battery life has been outstanding. It definitely lasts longer than the SGIII. I get good service from both carriers with ATT edging out VZW ever so slightly at home. I easily get through an entire day with OG Pro where the SGIII needed a charge toward the end of the day if it was being used heavily. When we were in Disney World last month, the SGIII couldn't make it much beyond 12 hours.

The UI from LG is zero lag and very fluid. This phone is about the best kept secret around. I tried the HTC One but my contacts wouldn't sync in the car and the lack of an SDCard and 16GB of internal storage had me spooked. I'm very happy with the OG Pro.

Ty! In that case then i dnt have to worry about OGs battery life. I was leaning to get note2 becoz of battery life, but its too expensive still $299 - my s3 trade in value which is a 100 so its still 200, unlike OG i'll get it basically for free!

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone from s3 users? And also, I cant make up my mind yet if im goin to get the note2 or ogpro...

Here you go.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373034434939.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373034434939.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 25

penningtonsm

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure why i can never get a phone that has a battery that last a full shift at work. 8 hours is all i ask. Got the Optimus Pro hoping for a better longer lasting battery. Guess ill have to carry around a spare battery again. Am i doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-07-13-29-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-07-13-29-06.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674