Cant wait to get my OGP this monday!!!

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh man how do I start? Well I just wanna share to everyone how I feel!. It was almost a month of researching on forums, internet, videos etc on what should I get, either the note 2 or OGPro. Note 2 was my first choice because of slighlty better battery life, but I realize that OGP is just way better on every aspect .Very smooth UI, no lag, and the display is awesome!!

I already got some accessories for my OGP. I got the external wall charger from ebay, the Hyperion slim battery from amazon, and this awesome flip case with stand! Name of the flip/stand case is Nilkin btw, I just checked amazon and the only thing available now is from china, coz I ordered one from a Us seller and got it really fast like 3 days after I ordered it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DFMGBOO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2917978

Then my zerolemon slim battery w/ charger should be delivered this monday also..

Can it be monday already?!!! And oh! I will get my OGP for Free also LOL.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh man how do I start? Well I just wanna share to everyone how I feel!. It was almost a month of researching on forums, internet, videos etc on what should I get, either the note 2 or OGPro. Note 2 was my first choice because of slighlty better battery life, but I realize that OGP is just way better on every aspect .Very smooth UI, no lag, and the display is awesome!!

I already got some accessories for my OGP. I got the external wall charger from ebay, the Hyperion slim battery from amazon, and this awesome flip case with stand! Name of the flip/stand case is Nilkin btw, I just checked amazon and the only thing available now is from china, coz I ordered one from a Us seller and got it really fast like 3 days after I ordered it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DFMGBOO...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2919126

Then my zerolemon slim battery w/ charger should be delivered this monday also..

Can it be monday already?!!! And oh! I will get my OGP for Free also LOL.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

It's awesome to have a new phone on its way. I'm glad you were able to get the phone that you want. The OGP is a really nice device from what I saw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21