LG Optimus Pro and Galaxy S4 NFC Share.
Android Newb here. I bought myself an S4 and my wife an optimus pro. I can nfc (bump share) with other S4's but doing that with my wife's optimus pro, it always says on her screen "Tap to Try Again. I've enabled the options on her phone, or at least I think I have, but am I missing something.
Go easy on me. Android is so new to me.
Thanksv in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-31-2013, 02:24 PM #2
- 07-31-2013, 02:25 PM #3
Re: LG Optimus Pro and Galaxy S4 NFC Share.
Disable S Beam on the GS4. Not sure if LG has something of its own, so just disable anything NFC-related that isn't called Android Beam.
- By jrodsep6133 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
- By iOS Gravity in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2013, 05:53 PM
- By Greg C in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:56 AM
- By amyinnc in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
- By thapame in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 02:41 PM