optimus g pro 5.5 inch how big realy then normal
I am now confused between optimus g and g pro because of the screen size difference.
2. i want a device for my daily use.does it get comfertable on my daily use
3. do i need to take extra care of it?is it gets handy to every where
- 08-16-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 08-16-2013, 05:06 PM #4
- 08-16-2013, 08:14 PM #5
- 2,359 Posts
Re: optimus g pro 5.5 inch how big realy then normal
Honestly, you'll have to hold one. That's the only way to know if it's going to be comfortable. It's a little smaller than the Galaxy Note series, same screen size but smaller bezel. Now that I'm used to it, I find even a 5" screen feels small. But different people are comfortable with different phone sizes.
As far as extra care, well, it is a larger screen and a narrow bezel, but few phones do well if they are dropped. A case is highly recommended.
- 08-18-2013, 01:57 PM #8
- 08-19-2013, 03:26 PM #9
- 08-24-2013, 06:17 PM #10
- By Cassandra Haskins in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:27 AM
- By Ewald in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:08 AM
- By Sumon Baisya in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:23 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:09 AM
- By Markjcc in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 11:05 AM