Will The G Pro be getting Android 4.2 anytime soon?

chucky

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I got this phone yesterday, and I love it, just wondering when will LG update the G Pro to Android 4.2 or will they just skip that and go with 4.3?

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope so. Such a nice phone, totally under rated. I was a blink away from getting this phone, but in the end I chose the Moto x, because I just can't trust LG to push through the updates, and they really need to, to stay in this game. Man though LG screens in my opinion are a notch above the rest.

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I really love the moto x, it's awesome to hold in the hand, and the screen! the screen, is beautiful with the almost edge to edge design. In my opinion, the screens reselotion looks great to me. I just wanted to be in a positon, where I am not sitting on a version of android thats like 4 updates behind, and the OEM, doesn't even make an effort to update, because they are too busy trying to make phones to keep up with the latest and greatest. At least let people know if your working on trying to get the update through. I have been in to this strange smart phone hobby long enough to see how the game is played, and it gets old. I know google has been trying to work on a solution to the fragmentation, but at some point they have to start pushing the carriers around, because in most cases, it seems that they are the trouble. I just hate seeing great phones with great features being cast to the wind, when they could be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18