LG Optimus G Pro privacy issues?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, I just saw and played with this phone for the first time ever at Costco. It's a BEAST. Great battery, resolution is crip and clear, colors are amazing, its SO fast and responds instantly....BUT I just have issues of privacy and how people deal with it. I'm worried of busting out my phone in public places or around people and everybody seeing what I am doing. People have said get a privacy screen protector but that just kills the screen it becomes all tinted, the colors fade all dark and you'll have to boost up the brightness and drain battery...

-Silly question but what do you guys do with this phone in public places; texting, web browsing, facebook or instagram usage, etc

this is the only thing stopping me from going back to costco right now and picking one up.

Thanks.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, I just saw and played with this phone for the first time ever at Costco. It's a BEAST. Great battery, resolution is crip and clear, colors are amazing, its SO fast and responds instantly....BUT I just have issues of privacy and how people deal with it. I'm worried of busting out my phone in public places or around people and everybody seeing what I am doing. People have said get a privacy screen protector but that just kills the screen it becomes all tinted, the colors fade all dark and you'll have to boost up the brightness and drain battery...

-Silly question but what do you guys do with this phone in public places; texting, web browsing, facebook or instagram usage, etc

this is the only thing stopping me from going back to costco right now and picking one up.

Thanks.

If you're that concerned with privacy then why have a mobile device? All mobile devices are a going to have privacy "issues." Best advice... when using your phone in public... pretend your mom is beside you. I am not being dismissive or sarcastic about your concerns.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech