I have been a Lg Optimus G Pro ovner for 2 days now and I have encountered a problem with the screen. The phone seems to work really good in general but sometimes my screen goes `crazy` and it looks like a invisible hand is tapping around. With out me touching the screen the lg opens and closes aps, or writes letters in my sms. Then I tested this with the quick memo. I was drawing circles and all of a suden the lg starts doing straight lines all by itself. It also locks me out at that time and I cant press or do anything except lock the screen and than unlock it. I scaned my phone with Lookout but found no malware whatsoever and I reset it completely but the problem still remains. Does anyone have any ideas to what might be wrong or have any solutions?
- 08-25-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 08-25-2013, 03:38 PM #4
- 08-26-2013, 01:45 PM #7
- 106 Posts
Re: Screen problem
Could be an overheating issue, when I was in Chicago the humid heat there was causing my phone to do the same thing, or at least that is what I decided the cause was. It has not had any of that behavior since I have been keeping an eye on the device temp. It had the same type of problems you described.
- By maverick96 in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:26 PM
- By prowede in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:17 PM
- By gewdax in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 06:33 PM
- By Connor Milligan in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:42 PM
- By zarcrash in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:47 AM