- 1,518 Posts
"Fully Charged" notification sound
Anyone know of any way of shutting off the sound the phone makes when charging is complete? I usually put the phone on to charge when I go to bed, and I really don't need the phone to wake me up to let me know it's fully charged...
- 09-26-2013, 05:17 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: "Fully Charged" notification sound
You should not leave the phone plugged in to charge over night. You will get less battery life over time. You only want to charge the phone to 90% and never let it get below 10-20% to extend the battery life. But if you want to you can try to turn the volume all the way down to silent and see if that works. Not sure if it will as I don't let the phone charge to 100%.
- By Dtuck777 in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2013, 06:10 PM
- By grim337 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:50 AM
- By androidgus in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 01:03 AM
- By hiwayracer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:54 AM
- By Ashiki in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:24 PM