Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bad Battery Backup??

Hi,

I have been getting only 20 hrs of battery and only 3 hours of screen on time. I have not used any processor intensive apps. Please check the images attached. Is this normal? I have bought it a week ago and I can get a replacement if the battery is defective. What do you think? Don't plan or rooting it.

P.S: I have chosen ogp over n5 because of the extra battery, but ogp's battery is equally bad.

Bad Battery Backup??-2013-12-07-19-18-00.jpgBad Battery Backup??-2013-12-07-19-18-29.jpgBad Battery Backup??-2013-12-07-19-18-50.jpg

Default Re: Bad Battery Backup??

Three hours of screen on time is what I was getting before I switched to the Zerolemon battery. Your stand by time us pretty good, but I don't think you're going to get more screen on time than that. At least I couldn't. And I tried all the battery saving tools out there.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

So, this is normal screen on time? Is it? I am disappointed with the battery life, I had chosen OGP over N5 primarily because of the battery. I thought I could use this phone a smartphone was meant to be used, but I guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhcara View Post
    So, this is normal screen on time? Is it? I am disappointed with the battery life, I had chosen OGP over N5 primarily because of the battery. I thought I could use this phone a smartphone was meant to be used, but I guess I was wrong.
    Don`t be disappointed! As I could notice, he was at 10% capacity of its battery, it was normal to discharge in less than 2h, either it`s a stock or an external battery, such as that designed by Zerolemon. You can see its power, when it`s 100% charged